http://www.smileycodes.info http://www.smileycodes.info

December 29, 2012

My sorry




I just want to say sorry for all my mistakes that i might made without i realize through this year, 2012.
Please accept my condolences...



I'm sorry to everyone if i ever betray you
I'm sorry to everyone if i said something mean to you
I'm sorry to everyone if i promise something but never fullfill
I'm sorry to everyone if i said something that you're not
I'm sorry to everyone if i always disturbing you
I'm sorry to everyone for dissapointed you
I'm sorry to everyone for being selfish
I'm sorry to everyone if i did hurt your feeling
I'm sorry to everyone if i annoying
I'm sorry to everyone for being stubborn
I'm sorry to everyone if i always curi your FOOD
I'm sorry to everyone if  i did'nt reply your text
I'm sorry to everyone for being not-a-good-listener
I'm sorry to everyone if i take you as granted
I'm sorry to everyone if i did Prank you
I'm sorry to everyone for being too clumsy
I'm sorry to everyone if i trouble you
I'm sorry to everyone if i offended you


From the bottom of my heart,
Anis Syazana Rosli



Let's forget the past, welcome the present and cherish the future!HAPPY NEW YEAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment