http://www.smileycodes.info http://www.smileycodes.info

November 10, 2010

Finding me




Untill now.... i have no clue about how do i look when i turned 30, with this freaky curly hair?? hmmmm.. what do u think? its gonna be disaster.
BIG DISASTER! what is my job?, do i live happily and not living in poverty.
hehe just joking macam bersamamu la pulak. Kau cakap mcm kau nie sampah je. Will i afford to buy my dream car, dream house?? .When it comes to "ambition". I really take this question seriously.

Im 16 and i still cant figure out what is my best career that fit me well. I need motivation and a lot of reading. Hello!!! anis, ur 16!!! wake up. wake up. If u ask me what is my ambition in short term.. spontaniously, i'll say get as many A's in my Spm and go to university and score with great pointer.. Please God! let it be. I've made mistake once in my pmr and im not gonna let the same mistake happen again. NEVER NEVER. NEVER. fullstop. Oh yea!! i've just read the rich dad poor dad by robert kiyosaki. It awesome!! u should buy it! no regret for sure.



oneday, when i live a life that on my last moment of living, i can look back and say "i lived a good life". could it be? u hope anis, u hope.






No comments:

Post a Comment